Your application to John A. Gupton College cannot be processed until all enrollment requirements are received. The application, as well as all submitted documents, becomes the property of John A. Gupton College.
Deadline to submit all Enrollment Requirements:
- Fall Semester – August 1st
- Spring Semester – November 1st
- Summer Semester – April 1st
An Application is considered complete when we have received:
- A completed and signed application. Apply online at www.guptoncollege.edu. Please ensure that all questions are completed in full.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- ACT minimum composite requirement is 17. SAT minimum score requirement is 820
- Test scores included with an official copy of high school transcript or mailed directly from ACT or SAT will be accepted. Scores faxed, emailed, hand-delivered or mailed by the student will not be accepted.
- Our institutional code for the ACT is 3965; for the SAT it is 0539
- Official High School Transcript or GED Score
- High School Transcripts or GED Score must be mailed by the issuing institution to John A. Gupton College in order to be considered official. Electronic transcripts issued by Parchment will be accepted. Transcripts or GED Score faxed, emailed, hand-delivered or mailed by the student will not be accepted. Transcripts marked “issued to student” will not be accepted.
- Official College Transcript(s)
- You must submit an official transcript for each college previously attended. All college transcripts must be mailed by the issuing institution to John A. Gupton College in order to be considered official. Electronic transcripts issued by Parchment will be accepted. Transcripts faxed, emailed, hand-delivered or mailed by the student will not be accepted. Transcripts marked “issued to student” will not be accepted.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Must be written by someone other than a family member. Must be hand-signed by the author. Letters may be faxed, scanned and emailed, hand-delivered or mailed.
- Current Photo
- Must be dressed professionally.
Do you have questions or need to send a file attachment?
Email them to email@example.com.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
It is recommended that you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online as soon as your family receives all of their tax information.
Student Health Form
All students are required to provide a record of immunizations upon acceptance into the program. A blank form will be included with your acceptance letter or you may print one from the link below. In order to clear you for registration, the completed form must be submitted on or before registration day.
Click the link above to create a new application or continue an application in progress. You will be asked to provide your date of birth. However, it is optional whether you provide your DOB at this time. If you prefer not to provide a DOB, please enter 1/1/1900 in the DOB field instead.