Are you interested in On-Campus Housing?
We have 12, one bedroom, one bath and 2 efficiency apartments available for student housing. One student per apartment. No children or pets. All apartments are unfurnished. Kitchens are equipped with stove and a full size refrigerator. The apartment building is located directly behind the main college building at 1609 State Street.
- One bedroom apartments rent for $500, plus electricity and water per month.
- Efficiency apartments rent for $425, plus electricity and water per month.
- Applicants desiring to live on-campus should submit a completed rental application for John A. Gupton College Apartments as early as possible, along with a $500 refundable deposit (check preferred). Apartment applications and deposits are accepted for waitlist purposes even if the application for admission has not yet been submitted.
- Deposit check is returned if housing is unavailable.
- Apartment application and deposit cannot be submitted online. Complete the Apartment Application, print and sign. Mail or deliver application and deposit to:
John A. Gupton College
1616 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203
- Apartment Application
- Housing assignments are made approximately 30 days prior to registration each semester and are first-come-first-served based on the waitlist. Placement is not guaranteed. Off-campus housing options should be investigated just in case demand outweighs availability. Housing will not be offered to anyone that has not completed the college application process. Contact the college for information related to off-campus housing.
- 12 Month Rental Agreement required.
- Proof of electricity required before rental agreement can be signed.