Associate of Arts Degree in Funeral Service
The following is a list of the course offerings for the Associate of Arts Degree in Funeral Service. A total of 62 semester hours is required for graduation. Students desiring to transfer a part of the requirements from other colleges must contact the Registrar.
- Accounting – 3 Credit Hours
- Anatomy – 4 Credit Hours
- Chemistry – 3 Credit Hours
- Microbiology – 3 Credit Hours
- Pathology – 2 Credit Hours
- Mathematics – 3 Credit Hours
SOCIAL / BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE
- Psychology – 3 Credit Hours
FUNERAL SERVICE ARTS AND SCIENCE
- Funeral Service – 20 Credit Hours
- Mortuary Service – 9 Credit Hours
- Restorative Art – 3 Credit Hours
NOTE: Comprehensive Review and Examinations are normally taken the last semester of the academic program. You must sit for the National Board Exam prior to graduation.